Ran Out of Protein
Ran out of Chicken Breast (Lean Protein) Need 4 oz…
3 oz Can of Tuna in Water + 1 Light String Cheese Stick ( 30g P, 0g C, 2gF)
Turkey Breast cold cut (2.5 servings – Usually 4-6 slices per serving) (28g P, 0g C, 1g F)
Trader Joes (Just Chicken) ¼ of Tray ( 30g P, 0gC, 2g F)
Drink Flavored Egg Whites 1.25 Cups (32g P, 6gC, 0g F)
MPC Bulk Chicken Order ( 4 oz)
Ran Out of NY Steak or Salmon (Fattier Protein) Need 4 oz
4ish oz can of Sardines (in water) + 1 LightString Cheese Stick (28g P, 0g C, 11.5g F)
½ cup canned Trader Joe’s 14.75oz Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon (24g P, 0g C, 10g F)
½ 6 oz can Wild Canned Salmon + Baby Bell Cheese Wheel (24g P, 0g C, 7g F)
Roast Beef cold cut (1.5 servings) (26g P, 0g C,4g F)
MPC Bulk NY Strip Order
Ran out of Carbs
Need 1/2 cup rice (approx. 23g carb) or 4 oz any potatoes (approx. 20g Carb)
Rice Cakes = 3 Original Plain, 2 Flavored Ricecakes
Fruit= Small apple, ½ lb Strawberries, small Banana
Pre made Rice Packs (½ of either Minute Cups)
Turbo Cook Amount you need:
- Microwave Cook Rice:
- Scoop ¾ cup dry rice into the microwave-safe container or pot. Rinse a few times.
- Add enough water to cover the rice by about 1″
- Microwave on high for 4.5 minutes. Let rest covered (no peeking!) for 3 minutes before fluffing.
- Microwave Cook Potato:
- Scrub the potato, and prick several times with the tines of a fork. Place on a plate.
- Cook on full power in the microwavefor 5 minutes. Turn over, and continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
Ran out of Veggies
Asparagus, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green Beans, Brussel Sprouts, Zucchini
Green Giant Frozen Veggies